I've been tagged twice so I better do it, huh!?
1.I LOVE it when my house is clean, like eat off the floor clean. (I can't keep it that way or even get it that way but I love it when it happens!)
2. I let my kid eat dirt. (It's gonna build his immune system, or something.)
3. All my toes are broken from swimming. (Pushing off the wall, like Michael Phelp hurts. If you do it enough times, you hit the wall faster than you should and your toes break. As we speak I am popping my big toe in and out of it's joint.)
4. I could eat cereal for every meal of the day, forever.
5. I LOVE to hand quilt. I would rather hand quilt than anything else crafty wise.
6. I can't touch a fish. Nope, not gonna. They are gross, sticky, gooey, scaley, sick things. (My hubby made me and I screamed like a girl.)
Ok, here are the rules:
1. Link the person who tagged you: Amelia Bedelia
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them & leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they have been tagged.
The last part of the tag game is to send it to six people you want to know 6 insignificant or unspectacular quirks about. My six chosen ones are:
Mallorie-cuz I just love her! And she has a really cute blog!
Shelle- cuz she gets me.
Kate- cuz she is so stinkin cute with those boys
Sue- cuz her name is great and she makes me laugh
Carrie- cuz she is so fun and I play her game on Phridays!
Trisha- cuz she is sooo cool being a blog celeb and all! (I want just a 10th of her comments!)
K I did my part for the blogging world today. I'm going and finishing Twilight so Shelle will play with me later on in the week at Momdot.