Saturday, July 12, 2008

Friday Feast...a day late

Appetizer
When was the last time you had your hair cut/trimmed?
I got my hair cut two weeks ago, but before that it was Christmas!
Soup
Name one thing you miss about being a child.
No bills, if we didnt have bills then I wouldn't mind being a grown-up!
Salad
Pick one: butter, margarine, olive oil.
Butter or margarine..I don't care which...it's more what is at Costco at the time.
Main Course
If you could learn another language, which one would you pick, and why?
I would pick to learn Spanish. I took it in high school but never really got into it. I would pick Spanish because there is soo many uses for it in our culture today. For one reason, you could push 2 when calling the electirc company and know what it's saying!!
Dessert
Finish this sentence: In 5 years I expect to be…
In another state, but about ready to move again with hopefully another couple munchkins. I want to be able to say that I have kept most of my friends up here. To have a better relationship with my sister. And finally figured out how to make the perfect cinnamon rolls!

1 comment:

Rachel Holloway said...

That was cute!! And boy do I have the PERFECT cinnamon roll recipe for YOU!! Will have to post it soon!