Thursday, May 29, 2008

Temple Pictures


Our Sealing day
May 17, 2008
(L to R) The Rampton's, Taron Deeds, Don and Marie Waggoner, us, the Johnson's, Missy Smith
and the Hulet's (minus all kids except Bee)
Mygirls
Mychel, me and Lindsay

Connor looking all cute

Our little sealed family


This day was so wonderful. I'm so glad the pictures caught some of the feelings that were floating around. There's more pictures to come but these ones are wonderful. Chris and I were just talking about how grateful to have such wonderful friends up here in Anchorage. We get about 5 gorgeous days in Alaska and these people spent one of them with us! We truly do love everyone that was there with us. (There's a couple missing from the pictures but we'll get the later!)
It was really such a blessing to have Chris' parents come up here too. We didn't know if they were going to be able to but we are glad they did. We hope they get to come up in September.

4 comments:

Lindsay JJ said...

The pics don't seem to be coming through!

Mallorie said...

Congratulations! What a wonderful day!

homeschooling Mama said...

Congrats! What a beautiful family! Keep in touch!

Mary Monster Mary said...

I'm so excited for you and sad that I missed it. My kids were sick and I was supposed to watch Mychel's the day before I think. It was not a pretty weekend at our house. I'm so happy for you. Great pictures.