Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Word Verification thingy

Hi girls!

How's your world? My world is great. We have a busy week here at the W's house. Plum full of all kinds of fun things like making taffy and quilting and swimming time.

I have a spare ten minutes to go around the blogsphere and visit your site.

I enjoy it. Really I really do.

But I'm about ready to throw a sock at you that STILL have your word verification thingy on your comments. It's going to be a dirty sock too!

I don't know what it is about those stupid things but it takes me at least twice to get it right. (Don't laugh, you do it too!)

I haven't had the word veri- thing on for quite some time. I haven't EVER gotten SPAM.

And so what if I did, I would think I was cool that I got a comment! (And then I'd realize it was just spam and I would delete it.)

(And then I would have that cool thing that says "Comment deleted by the admin." And you people would comment, saying I wonder what that comment said and who it was from. And I would get more comments.)

And really that's all that's important in life is comments, right?

No? Really? Are you sure you aren't in denial?

Okay maybe there are a FEW things more important than comments, but it's a short list. Like water and chocolate and underwear.

So go turn it off right now!! (Or at least tell me why you think you need it.) (It better be a good excuse too cuz I'm thinking of boycotting all word verification comment posts!)

Yes you heard me, BOYCOTTING!!

If you want comments from littl' ole' me....CHANGE IT!!

I heart you all!!

12 comments:

jill jill bo bill said...

I SOOOOO agree, only because I am older and can't see, it takes me 4 times and I am going to break my keyboard by smashing them hard because I am pissed. TAKE OFF THINGS THAT MAKE US SPELL RIGHT!!!!

Rachel Holloway said...

AMEN! I could not agree more! What drives me even MORE bonkers is when people have a PRIVATE blog and STILL have the word verification. HOLY COW! It's like breaking into a secret combination.

Kate said...

lol, I JUST realized I had it on mine. It took my friend calling me and saying "Seriously Kate, take it off!!"
So don't worry, mine is off now :)

Anonymous said...

OK OK! Your pleas have been heard at SuperMom Central! Totally funny post, BTW.

Jenni said...

Yes! Yes! I hate that captcha thing!

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

I hate it too...point.blank.period!

Unknown said...

I am on my way to spam myself then delete the post by admin so i can get all kindsa nosey peeps asking who?what?when?where? LMAO...i gave up word verification about a month ago-so it is safe to comment me

amelia bedelia said...

I agree....Mine is off. ditto what jill said.

jill 'E' jam said...

I guess I'm the only spaz here but I kept getting "John says click here" and it was a link, or "Khai says click here." Uh let me just say they were NOT good sites so for all of YOUR protection, I turned mine on for the first time a couple of months ago :) I guess I'm the only one who is stalked by crazies!!! haha! Sorry, you'll have to keep it up on my blog :)

Staci A said...

I totally agree, I was complaining about this the other day, and then someone kindly let me know mine was on. Oops! I know I had turned it off when I started, I think blogger just hates me! Anyways, just thought I'd stop by to say hi!

McDonald Army Brats*** said...

do I have that on mine?

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

I SO AGREE! those things drive me crazy! thanks for the message!