Friday, June 27, 2008
What would you do..
So the question of the day:
What would you do with a million dollars?
A million dollars gets said a lot lately. Sign up here and win a million dollars, sing on America's Blah Blah and win a million dollars, etc.
So, if by chance, you got handed a million dollars tommorrow...what would you do with it? (By the way, that's what it would look like)
I will answer my own question but you have to comment first, I don't want any copying! :)
1. Pay off all our debt... $960,000
2. Buy a house in Alaska for my husband... $760,000
3. Buy a house somewhere warm like Florida...$560,000
4. Buy food storage for all my friends and family...$555,000
5. Buy a Jetta for me...$525,000
6. Put some money somewhere for college for the kids...$455,000
7. Pay off my Mom, Dad and the Waggoner's little bills...$355,000
8. Buy my husband a nice boat...$300,000
9. Put money in a good stock/savings for retirement...$200,000
10. Take a Girl's Weekend to Grand Cayman Island to swim with the turtles with Maggie, Mychel, Jessica, Krystle, Aimee, Taron, Nicci and anyone else...$100,000
11. (This is harder than you think) I think I would just have the rest in a savings account so I could go do little things whenever I wanted like pizza for dinner once a week and movies with my husband and the extras, ya know! It would last a little bit! :)