Thursday, June 26, 2008

Book Club

So Book Club is tonight and I'm uuber excited! This month I am in charge of picking the book and making refreshments. This is my favorite book in the whole world. It's about a prince, who is still recovering from the death of his wife, that needs to be married in order to stay royal. He leaves it up to his parents to choose him a wife. It's a story how they grow to love each other. It's kinda heavy with the Christian stuff but it's really good. I recommend it to anyone. It makes you want to fall in love with your spouse all over again!

2 comments:

Melinda H. said...

I may have to read this book. I love to read and I neglect my whole life when I read, but I love it! It's so fun that a bunch of us have one year old's. My lil sis was born on June 19th and I remember many birthdays that were celebrated on father's day.

Anonymous said...

i loved the book thanks for picking it.