Saturday, June 20, 2009

Short Saturday news

Short post today cuz I'm tired and need to cuddle with my hubby.


* Mom and I cleaned out my garage! (Amy did you ever clean yours out?)


*We took a full truck load to the dump.


*We finished two Block of the Month's blocks.


*Bought all my fabric for next month


*Cut out all the material for the Magic Quilt


*Worked on my snowball quilt.


*Bought Father's Day and birthday presents.


*Mailed all blocks and birthday presents.



See why I love it when my mom comes???


I love her!


BTW I've decided that I need to share what we are doing with our fertility stuff on here. So look forward to reading about our baby making!! LOL


Thank you for all your support, even this early! i heart you guys!


Pictures of birthday party tomorrow!!


Laters!!!!!

5 comments:

Bobbi Jo Nichols said...

Wow you have been a busy lady! Can't wait to hear the news. I will be praying for you. Hugs, Bobbi Jo

Homer and Queen said...

Ummm, I didn't get my quilt in the mail yet...and don't brag about all the things you have accomphished...it's rude!!!

Rebecca Irvine said...

Love days like this where a lot gets accomplished. Your mom must be super helpful!

Anonymous said...

You have been up to a lot of good stuff! And despite what other people say about your blog, it is your thoughts. I hope that all goes well in the near future.

Julie said...

I know what you mean about having your mom come. I would love it if mine could come more often. I have a lot to do right now, it would be great if she could come. But she can't so I just have to try and make due.

Good luck with the fertility.

Also you should check out my blog, Josh took a major dive. I also plan to put b-day pics up.

Love you, tell your mom hi.