Sunday, June 7, 2009

Garage Sale

Our street had a garage sale this weekend. There are 3 of us moving so we had ALOT of stuff.

It went really well. I think everyone made over $100! That's awesomeness in my world!

I had some one Bee's baby clothes out there....(not stained or anything) and NO ONE bought a thing!!! SERIOUSLY!

That really shocked me. But we sold everything we wanted to but the skis!

Again, AwESOMENESS!

Not so awesome...I lost my wallet. It might have gotten stolen at the garage sale. It might have been hidden by a two year that lives in my house. I might have grown legs and walked!!

Either way, it's not in my hand.

I SOOOOO wish it was. I had everything in there. I hope it's in the laundry basket or the toy box.

Or best/worst case senerio is that someone stole it, took the money and will bring it back!!
I just want my ID's and pictures and temple rec.

So that was our weekend. Chris worked the exercise with 12-14 hour shifts. Bee got sunburnt a little on his head. (It was 80 today!) And I lost my wallet!

How was your weekend?

14 comments:

Rachel Berry said...

Did I win something on your blog? My mind retains very little these days. :)
I hope you find your wallet, I have lost mine before and can't stand that panicky feeling. Luckily it was found under the seat in my car. Sheesh I can be so blonde some days.

But my wedding ring I did lose and now someone in Tri-Cities Washington is enjoying it. Sniff....

:)rachel

Devri said...

oh I hope you can find it, and it is the best case senerio!

ps. I haven't forgot, I will email you my addy, sorry.

Unknown said...

oh drats kritta I so hope you find your wallet!!!!

we had a garage sale this weekend too...I posted it on craigslist we did really good the beanies got some extra spending money for our summer vacation

Kristina P. said...

Yay about the $100!

Boo about the wallet.

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

Oh, Yay for the garage sale, nuts for your wallet!!

Homer and Queen said...

Oh...bummer....

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

Hmmm... I ALWAYS lose things, but I'm REALLY good at finding them also. To bad I'm not up there!

That stinks about your temple recommend and id's though... I bet you practically feel naked with out them... i know I would!

John Deere Mom said...

My weekend was great (well, Sunday night sucked.) I hope you find your wallet...that's a terrible feeling!

The Duckers said...

I hope the wallet hunting goes well!

couches from IKEA??

LOVE THEM!

April said...

Love garage sales! Hate losing wallets! Hope you find it!

Cat said...

Oh no! I hope you find it! I would be in panic mode. Seriously.

I found your blog on MMB. My hubby just joined the army and I decided that I needed to step out of my comfort zone and met other families that are military too. Any tips for a newbie?

Mary Monster Mary said...

That stinks. My weekend was fine but today stinks. Sam's at the ER still with a fractured jaw and awaiting sticthes. I'm a sad mommy.

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the wallet. Hope it is hiding some where in your house.

Good job with the $100 yard sale.

Nanette Merrill said...

There is nothing worse than losing your wallet. Nothing. Really.