Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day 2009

Oh what a wonderful Father's Day it is going to be for my hubby!


We're going to church but HAVE to leave early to take my Mom to the airport.


BLT's for lunch...his fave.

He is going to open a floating personal fishing thing. Here's a picture of one.

And a new tackle box. He is going to be so excited!!

Chris-

You are such a wonderful father. You worry about things that I have no idea about for our little man. You are counting down the days until Connor can understand fishing. He is so cute. Thank you for all the time you spend with our little man!

We love you bunches!

What did the dad's in your life get??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, you are the sweetest. I'm getting my dad tickets for a Nats game here in DC.

Taron Anderton Deeds said...

He got me....isn't he so lucky??? I know right. Daylon got a Halibut charter and a summer without kids. However we are going to have tons of fun on his
30th birthday....including a toomb stone cake!