Wednesday, June 17, 2009

My birthday boy!




Bee's birthday was on Monday. My little man is now 2!




We are celebrating on Saturday when my Mom and Chris are here. (Chris has to work all week.)




So I just wanted to write on here what a wonderful boy I have. We were so grateful for a baby. We tried for two years to have our little package of joy. When he did come to join us, we had an adventure on our hands with his platelets. Weekly visits to doctor's offices were well worth it for our little man.




This time last year I was wondering if he was going to walk.




Now today he is running, yelling, throwing balls and just being a boy. He LOVES his trucks and cars. He screams with joy when the bubbles come out!!




He says so many words I can't even remember. He is starting to make two word sentences. He is such a copy cat. It cracks me up more than once a day!




I love you little man!




(Pictures of the party coming on Saturday!)

13 comments:

rachel griffith said...

happy birthday little man!!!

Purple and Paisley said...

happy birthday, connor! have a wonderful time at your party! ☺♥

Barbaloot said...

Happy Birthday to him! What a lucky guy to get parents that were so excited for him:)

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

Oh happy Birthday sweet little Connor!!! Have a fun party!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Connor!

Taron Anderton Deeds said...

Remember...you still need to work on the phrase "My Dad Wears Pink Underwear" with him....I don't want him falling behind just because I am not there...

Jenni said...

Happy Birthday Connor!!!!

Mary Monster Mary said...

Oh happy birthday Connor. Jack's was on sunday. I have an 8 year old. Wow! We sure are going to miss you guys. You don't really need to pack do you?

Deb Robertson Writes said...

Happy Birthday Connor! My Reuben has Epilepsy and Special needs, so I know how you feel. You just can't help but love these ones who have been so vulnerable. Enjoy him and give him a special hug from the bottom of the world!! (lol where it is FREEZING cold right now)

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

OH HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY CUte MUNSKIN!!! I feel like I know him so well because of your posts... like he's my own adorable blonde headed boy! :)

April said...

They grow up so fast! Happy Birthday little man!

Tacha said...

Happy birthday Connor!

tiburon said...

Oh that Connor is a cutie!! Happy Birthday lil man!