Thursday, June 11, 2009

Busy!

So I'm going to admit, I'm an addict. My decline in blogging is due this new game called Farm Town.



So lame I know, but it's seriously addicting.



You grow your plants and animals. Harvest them. Make friends.



Somedays my alloted computer time is spent all on this stupid game.
k

PLUS, time I would have been on the computer, I've been sitting at the DMV or military ID place.
In the past 4 days, I have spent 8 hours at either place.
This is EXACTLY why I need a iPhone. RIGHT???
So I didn't find my wallet. That's why I'm at the DMV and stuff.
I'm cleaning my little heart out. My mom is coming on Tuesday for Bee's birthday!
So from here on, I promise to cut my Farmtown time down so I can play with you kids.
What's going on in your world?

8 comments:

Nicci said...

Not a lot going on... just posted on our other spot so... Too bad about not finding your wallet. Especially since the military frowns on losing you ID. Good luck with them! Love ya

Anonymous said...

Aww, I hope that you get everything straightened out. I'm working, sewing and spending time with the parents. Oh, and somewhere in there having fun with friends!

Justine said...

OMG, I was just reading Nikki Crumpet's post, and glanced at her sidebar and saw a farm! Oh girl, I so know what you're talking about. The game is taking over my life. my farm is so huge it takes me ten minutes just to scroll from one end to the other!

Justine :o )

Sandi said...

Ha. I see so many people on facebook playing that farm-town and I gotta admit, I'm just not seeing the attraction! But I am just as bad at wasting time playing facebook scrabble- we are talking HOURS!!
So, how much longer will you be in Alaska? My nephew FINALLY got to go and he arrived in Alaska yesterday, but I do not know exactly where he will be yet. I hope all is going well with your plans!!

Deb Robertson Writes said...

Oh I was wondering about your wallet (and said a few prayer that you would find it) shame... isn't it a bother to have to replace all those cards - ugh!

John Deere Mom said...

Yeah, I just started Farm Town too. Very addictive...but I wish I could just hurry up and have the house and all the pretties. :)

Barbaloot said...

Fairly certain I would crawl into a hole and die if I lost my wallet. Good for you for moving on with your life:)

Debz said...

What have I been up to?

Um...

Farm Town. Shuddup! I just started yesterday though. Holy crap, I'm addicted.
How do I find you so I can make you my neighbor?