Thursday, December 18, 2008

Secret Santa Can Suck It: Round 2

You all know that I entered 4 Christmas/Secret Santa/Ornament Swaps on here. Well here is another one.

Bee Musings is hosting this fun little adventure. We each get a 'victim' and we get to buy them presents, money not an issue, cuz it's virtual! Love it!!!

So my victim was Chas from My Neurotic Spot....awesome blog!!

So I have been stalking her and this is what I've come up with for her Christmas presents:

1. A $10,000 dollar gift card to Starbucks...just helping feed the addiction!
She has a countdown on her sidebar of being Starbucks free...this should help that!

2. She loves new notebooks so here's a few! (She's list freak like me!)3. A massage cuz all mom's of children under 100 should get a massage once a year, whether they need it or not!




4. An Egg Separator- who doesn't need one of these? Do you see that snot?.....yum!


5. iTunes so she can get some more songs to sing to her babies!6. A Do Not Disturb sign for this reason....HERE!!




7. Last but not least, this bed so she doesn't kill her Bonehead! read about it here.....I would have killed him, probably 5000 times over!!




Thanks to Bee who set this all up! It's been really fun!!

I'll be back tomorrow to post about all the presents I have received and tell another story...I love stories!

12 comments:

Chasity said...

Your gifts were perfect. Thank you. I'd tell you how much I like the egg separator, but I'm too hyped up from a good night's sleep and caffeine.

Barbaloot said...

The egg thing is nasty!!

Anonymous said...

Those are awesome gifts!

Jessica
www.MomShots.com

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THE EGG SEPARATOR!

I think and I will have to arm wrestle for it! :o)

Susan said...

Oh my gosh...I am absolutely going to google that egg seperator and buy it for all my family members! That was hysterical! Thanks for the laugh.

Queen Goob said...

Ditto.....the egg separator is AWESOME!!!

Jenni said...

That is such a fun idea!!!

musingwoman said...

$10,000 Starbucks gift certificate?! That would buy, like, 3,125 Tall White Chocolate Mocha's.

Awesome!

Mary Monster Mary said...

Sounds fun. I've never seen an egg separator like that but man I do need one. ;)

Meg said...

I'd love to have one of those Starbuck's certificates--I'm so tired of handing out $5 bills to my kids so they can get their frappacino fix.

Mrs4444 said...

That egg separator reminds me of the netipot! :)

binks said...

That egg thing is so gross!!
Yes, I know, Kettle - black.
I wish I had time to go find those cute pix. I can barely get through my reader and still have Christmas shopping to do.