You all know that I entered 4 Christmas/Secret Santa/Ornament Swaps on here. Well here is another one.
Bee Musings is hosting this fun little adventure. We each get a 'victim' and we get to buy them presents, money not an issue, cuz it's virtual! Love it!!!
So my victim was Chas from My Neurotic Spot....awesome blog!!
So I have been stalking her and this is what I've come up with for her Christmas presents:
1. A $10,000 dollar gift card to Starbucks...just helping feed the addiction!
She has a countdown on her sidebar of being Starbucks free...this should help that!
2. She loves new notebooks so here's a few! (She's list freak like me!)3. A massage cuz all mom's of children under 100 should get a massage once a year, whether they need it or not!
4. An Egg Separator- who doesn't need one of these? Do you see that snot?.....yum!
5. iTunes so she can get some more songs to sing to her babies!6. A Do Not Disturb sign for this reason....HERE!!
7. Last but not least, this bed so she doesn't kill her Bonehead! read about it here.....I would have killed him, probably 5000 times over!!
Thanks to Bee who set this all up! It's been really fun!!
I'll be back tomorrow to post about all the presents I have received and tell another story...I love stories!