Thursday, December 4, 2008
I have been tagged by CJ, Purple Diva. I have to write 10 honest things on here about myself. So hold on to your hats...it could get a little crazy.
1. I HATE stepping in water. Whether it's on my kitchen floor, the pool deck, the shower...I hate stepping in it. I would rather jump into the pool. I would rather mop my whole kitchen floor then have a puddle to step in.
2. I don't pluck my eyebrows as often as I should. I wait for someone to tell me they are bad, and then, if I remember, I pluck them. It is the worst thing us girls have to do. BUT what's totally bad is I judge other people's eyebrows! How wrong is that??! There is a reason for it...see #3.
3. I can't see well. My hubby has been getting on my case lately about going to the eye doctor. He is tired of me looking like a dummy in our living room with our big screen TV, or when I'm blogging on our laptop, which is on my knees. I can't see people's facial expressions, if they are more than a few feet away. I can tell their actions by their eyebrows, for the most part, hence me judging them on their eyebrows. (I couldn't tell if they plucked their eyebrows, even if I tried. It's too far and tiny.)
4. I have a new hobby of quilting. Anyone that quilts knows that it's not a cheap hobby. You can buy things on sale but you still are putting out quite a bit of money for your hobby. I don't feel guilty about spending this money. My hubby spends WAY more money on his hobbies of fishing, hunting and outdoor stuff. IE: our $13,000 Ranger in the garage.
5. I'm not a very good house keeper. I would rather blog. Or pluck my eyebrows!
6. I used to be a dog person. I think I still am but NOT a puppy person. Our 'puppy' malamute destroyed our living carpet, the day after we replaced the upstair's bedroom. Anyone want a malamute?
7. I have to have lotion on my feet before I go to bed. I can't stand the feel of dry feet on the sheets.
8. I get really, really hurt when I am ditched. If I make a 'date' with someone, the minute it's set, I start planning what I'm going to say, what topics to talk about, what we should do, what I'm going to do with Bee, what if he acts up, etc. The more time I have to think about it, the more excited I get. I'm a stay-at-home mom and LIVE for adult human interaction.
9. I would rather have and love a few close friends than have 100's of acquaintances.
10. I want to go to Mexico someday but I'm scared of the little kids. I have heard stories where they try and rip you off. I can't turn down kids without thinking I'm going to go to Hell. The song, "What if God was one of us" pipes into my head like a TV series episode. Girl Scout cookies at Fred Meyer's, I wait for someone else to go through the door with me and make them say no for the both of us.
K so there are my 10. If you wanna play, have at it. Just let me know you did so I can come read it!