Our Halloween is going to be different than most. This is why!
See that white stuff?? Yeah it's on the ground and in the sky. TODAY!!
It's October 3,2008. OCTOBER, people!!
I just want to curl up in a ball and cry.
We had NO summer. Like 5 days of warm stuff.
Now we had 5.25 (and that''s exact) days of snow free. Remember this post...one of my firsts.
That was April 25. Let's count together... May, June, July, August, September, and now October, barely!!!
I'm going to list the good things now so I can look back at it every couple minutes.
1. My carpet will FINALLY be clean. (We have mud around our house and the snow with cover that up nicely and freeze it.)
2. Bee can play in the snow.
3. Anchorage will look pretty again.
4. It means it's getting closer to when I get to leave here.
5. It's closer to Christmas, Thanksgiving and our birthday.
6. ...That's all I got....help a sister out. I'm about ready to just live next to my computer, read blogs and hope I was somewhere else through others blogs.