Tuesday, October 28, 2008

2nd post today....read both!

Hello again!

I was going through my blogroll and of course stopped on my blog friend at Ponytail Challenge. Now if you haven't been there, go now.

Don't argue. Hey, hey I'm the mom....do what I say!! (Oh you guys know you use that phase!)

Anyway she is having a great challenge this week. Pay it Forward. I love it!!

I want to do this and forget. But it's just for a week. We can remember that long right?!

Well just try!

We remember this??

Oprah's Big Give. I LOVED this show! I seriously want to win the lotto (I don't play) so I can do this! I'm so glad to see that Oprah is giving away part of her wealth. She is so great.

Anyway so are you going to try with me?

It doesn't have to be money or food, just kindness! I'll check in later this week to see how I'm doing!

23 comments:

Camille said...

Nice post. Thanks for spreadin' the love, persay.

Julie said...

I just thought you would like to know, that the BOM site hasn't updated for a few days. I guess you are out of pre-written ones. Just thought I would let you know.

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

Hi, it's me!
Read all my emails yet? HUH?

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

I can't watch this video now, because my DH is in the bed beside me snooring! It will wake him up if I play it!

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

I haven't read the rest of this yet either because my eyes are burning...and I am getting so sleepy. So if I make a mistake, that's why.

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

Just thought I should let you know why I am not commenting on what this post is about, cause like I said, I haven't read it yet.

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

Just thought I would drop in and say, HELLO.

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

So, Hello!

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

Did you say you did put that counter on your page? I can't remember what you told me about that.

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

So, how was your day?

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

Did you get some hot chocolate?

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

Did I ever tell you that my sister gets PISSED when people do this. She calls it CHeATING! I don't think it is.

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

Do you?

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

I find it entertaining and quite commical myself.

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

I even crack myself up about it...just thinking about doing this.

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

Ever crack yourself up?

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

Did you decide on a picture yet for your avator?

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

what about an uncle sam to go with your theme on your page?

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

hmm, well, it's late here. did you get my package yet?

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

by the way, you've been Boo-ed! go to my page and see!

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

goodnight...really, I'm going to sleep...well, after I tell one more person they were boo-ed!

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

but I'm really leaving your page now. I think I've done enough damage here today!

Mary Monster Mary said...

I'm not an Oprah fan but you know she does some nice things. I think sometimes it gets too flashy but hey to each their own. It does look interesting. Reality gone service gone you still get big bucks for you in the end. I'm sure I could give away some money too. I've got plenty of ideas.