Monday, March 26, 2012

Free Fabric

Fabric.com had a glitch in their website. You could get some free fabric if you knew the trick. Well I took full advantage of that!!

But this is even better!

I used a code and got $20 off. I bought more than $35 for free shipping. They emailed me, saying they didn't have some of the fabric I ordered in stock and I had to contact them within 24 hours. While that was the day I was packing and driving to Vegas. By the time I remembered, it was too late to submit more fabric to the order.

So they shipped what they had, still giving me free shipping because my original order was over $35. And still giving me the discount I had in the system....therefore giving me FREE FABRIC!!!

LOVE IT!! Thank you fabric.com.
This makes up for the fabric I received with a stain on it last year.

No comments: