Monday, April 5, 2010

Quilt Blocks

































So remember the Quilting Bees I signed up for this time last year. I was so excited and it was so fun to learn how to do different blocks and help people make their quilts.

Well then I got pregnant and got really sick. I'm sure you remember me whining! :)

Anyway well my mom was here, we whipped out my sewing machine and got some blocks done! I'm soooooo far behind it's not even funny.

My mom asked what was stressing me out the most. I said that I haven't sent out a block in over 6 months. So that's what we did. We got 4 done while she was here and I have done 4 more since she's left. Just having the machine out and all the stuff together has really got my quilt gears going again!! I might actually get some of those quilts over there done this year!!

Well anyway, here are the blocks we made. I forgot how much I loved sewing.
(Blogger is being dumb and won't let me move my pictures so they are on top.)
















4 comments:

Homer and Queen said...

Now you are just stinkin' braggin!!! Good girl! I am proud of you!

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

You are amazing, seriously. I envy that you love to do that!

Mary Monster Mary said...

How fun! Thanksf or sharing. I love seeing what your working on.

Jenny said...

Moms are so wonderful! Love your blocks.