Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Working on my list!

I carry this book around with me. I figure I better take a picture before the whole thing falls apart. I'm over halfway done with this book.
I also paid for someone behind me in the drive through. I got a gift card from a friend to Starbucks. We don't have Starbucks in little Alamogordo so my trip today to El Paso, I got a drink for the ride home and gave the rest to the lady behind me. It may not pay for the whole drink BUT it helped when drinks are stinking $5!!!
I haven't been to Starbucks in a long time and it was before I was poor! Cuz there's NO WAY that I would pay $5 for a drink everyday right now. In fact, I put back $20 jeans cuz I thought they were too expensive. And that's only 4 days of drinks!!
Back in my single days, I would buy a hot chocolate like every day. No wonder my bank accounts were always overdrawn!! LOL

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I love you.

Barbaloot said...

I used to be a sudoku fiend! I'm on hiatus right now---but I'm sure once I start again I won't be able to stop. Wish you'd be in front of my at the drive-in:)