Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Brief Recap

Blogger is having attitude today, and I can't say I'm enjoying it much!!


Anyway here is a brief recap of the last fourteen days. There will be more pictures with stories to come for the next few days.

I had such a great time in Seattle with my family and friends. I miss them bunches and it was nice to have time to just be.



Here is Bee playing cards with Mike, my mom's 'boyfriend'.

Here is my Mom and Bee. Every year we have a Bee and Maimeo picture. We forgot about it until the last day at bedtime sooo we have about fifty okay pictures.
This is what I felt like I dealt with 99% of the time. It wasn't really but felt like it.

This is Payton. He is the most talkative little boy I have met. He is just wonderful. I wish I could have packed him up and taken him home. For real.

This is Maggie at the zoo. She is one of my favorite elephants.

This is Bee and I at the pool. Auntie Kassie works there so we got to go lots.

This is my dad and Bee on the tractor!

Bee and Chris' parents' new dog, Jack. Seconds after this picture, Jack knocks down Bee into that dirt pile on the top! :)


Oh I have so much more to tell and write! I better get busy unpacking!!!

12 comments:

Barbaloot said...

Oh-every little boy needs a picture of him with grandpa on a tractor. It should be a rule!

Julie said...

It looks like you had a lot of fun. I look forward to hearing more about your trip. Wish I could have been there too.

Kristina P. said...

That first picture of Conner is hilarious!

Looks like a fun time!

Unknown said...

those pix are awesome! you went on a trip! geesh i have been gone too long! glad your back safe n sound

Debz said...

Great pics! Glad you had such a good time. It kinda stinks to get back to reality doesn't it?

Anonymous said...

Look forward to reading and seeing more about your trip. Glad your back.

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

Oh there is nothing better than family!!!

Taron Anderton Deeds said...

Man your legs do match the pool...lol

April said...

Good job with the pics!! There is nothing like time spent with grandparents.

nikkicrumpet said...

It's good that Connor gets to be with his Grandma and Grandpa. Kids need to be spoiled by them as often as possible! Glad you had a great trip!

Mary Monster Mary said...

Glad you're back. LOoks like fun and some sun. :)

John Deere Mom said...

Looks like fun! Great pictures!