So I'm trying to get back into blogland and need to take baby steps. So we are having thankful Thursday on Friday.
1. I'm thankful for modern medicine that allows me my Zofran. I take this little jewel three times a day and it takes away most of the vomiting!! Oh how I love you Zofran!
2. I'm thankful for friends that will always be friends. I can pick up the phone and talk to them like we haven't left each others lives.
3. I'm thankful for Bee loving to sleep in as much as I do! 10am is a wonderful to wake up!
4. I'm thankful chicken nuggets and tater tots. Chris is on swings so he eats when he gets home. Bee and I on the other hand, have a wonderful meal of this frozen food, at least 3 times a week. Don't judge, they taste good and I throw in a veggie!
5. I'm thankful for the people's who job is to trap snakes and take them out of town. I really, really appreciate your job. Snakes and Kritta= nightmares
6. I'm thankful for the really patient ultrasound lady, that let Bee run around the room until she took pictures of our smallest one. At one point Bee started taking his clothes off!! What a pill.
7. I'm thankful to have a healthy family and a little one growing inside. Baby W is measuring a week ahead of schedule, which is okay by me! He had the hiccups while the lady was trying to take his picture! It was so funny to watch his little body jump a little!
8. I'm thankful for all of the support that you guys have given me. I heart you all! No really...I do!!
I think that's about it for now. What are you guys thankful for? Better start thinking now...thanksgiving is only 22 days away!
THEN Christmas tree time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!