I borrowed this from a friend. It's suppose to be a Friday thing BUT not today!
1. Plans and schedules are not written by a 2.5 year old! They seem to have their own ideas of what to do and when to do it. Also not written by doctors! It took me almost 2 hours to get my blood drawn today...thank goodness Bee was home with Daddy!!
2. I'm happy when I have a Squirt to drink and Chopped to watch! Have you guys seen that show? Four cooks, a basket of weird stuff they have to cook with and a time limit! LOVE IT!!!!
3. The last thing I drank was apple juice. We had eggs and bacon for lunch today.
4. One of the most valuable things in my life is my familia! I love being a part of two great families. One side I'm one of two sisters. We are pretty close and text daily. Same with my mom, we talk every couple days whether we need to or not. Then on the inlaw side, I have 13 brothers and sisters and it's crazy keeping up with them. I love the world of facebook and blogging just so I can read what they are doing.
5. I like pepperoni and pineapple on my pizza. YUM!
6. Dear November, where the crap did you go? I don't have much shopping done or quilting and now I'm stressed. You were my buffer. How dare you go so fast!?!
Number 7 asked about what I'm going to do for the weekend...and it's Monday so we'll save that for later.
Tomorrow I have a blood doctor appt. My platelets are 24K today...not good. I guess I can't sharpen the knives tonight!
AND Wednesday we have a specialist doctor appt where we get to see Baby with 3D ultrasound again! hopefully I'll be able to put the pictures up. They are kinda freaky but still pretty cool. Did you guys get the 3D ultrasounds??