1. We are in Seattle right now. Chris went hunting with his dad and brother, Steven. They didn't get anything but it was a good time. I'm so glad they got to spend time together.
2. We are going to Joesph and the Amazing Techno-color Dreamcoat tonight! Mom and Mike are going with us! (Bee is going to his first hockey game with Nicci!! He's excited...I can tell!)
3. We had some pretty scary days here in the past two weeks. My platelet levels dropped BIG time. (33k to 14k). The doctors didn't want me to travel to Seattle but we worked things out. I had to take prednosine (YUCK!) and get my labs draw here. I have a blood doctor appointment the Monday we get back. And an ultrasound to check baby's blood flow on Wednesday. I have 500k platelets now, which is AWESOME! We aren't out in the clearing yet. I have to taper off the meds and that's what was bad before.
4. I'm still puking but I have had 2 whole days where I didn't throw up once!!
5. Bee is learning all kinds of new things from his cousin Clayton! Jumping with both feet and important stuff like that! It's so cute to watch them together.
6.We are leaving here Sunday and heading to Portland to see V. Then off to South Dakota to see my Grandparents! I can't wait to see them. And maybe if we drive through Casper at the right time, we'll see my uncles.
Welp I think that's about it for updates! Hopefully we'll get some pictures for when I get home.
How are you guys?