So I borrowed this from Georgie. She is cute... and you should read her list...too funny!
1. I am NOT a fan of snakes. But snakes and I like the same places....warm rocks next to water. I don't think I would be brave enough to kill a snake. Eww...even just the thought is freaking me out.
2. I'm not sure I could start a fire. Now don't get me wrong, I've watched my fair share of Man vs. Wild...Bear Grylls, you are nice to look at...but I don't think I could scratch a rock for an hour, to blow on a little spark. I'd get bored. I can only fish for about 30 minutes.
3. I'm going to be honest here, I'm not strong. Sure, I can throw my two year old up into his carseat but opening a jar of jelly..not so much. I think you have to be strong to build a shelter like Bear.
4. Bananas give me heartburn. My mom had the same problem when I was a kid. Kinda weird. I still eat them. Can you say no to a banana split? I think that's illegal.
5. I guess I'm a assuming it's a tropical island. If it was an island in Alaska or even Washington, I would definitely not make it!! See #2 plus the fact that it's cold there at night, even with a fire. I sleep with no less than 2 blankets at night. And that's in New Mexico. It was 80 today. In Alaska, I had a heating blanket that was turned up to 8 on any given night. The cold ones, the full 10.
6. If I was able to survive without texting, and got saved...my sister would kill me for being tanner than her. No joke. And my mom. They pay for their tans.
So there you go...would you survive on an island??
I'm not having a giveaway but Jaybird is. This is what she is giving away! So go check her out!