Thursday, November 29, 2012

Dragonfly's picture post

These are dragonfly from August to November.

The couple in the hospital are for his allergic reaction to amoxicillin. The one laying on me was almost during his reactions/fever week.
The mustache ones are Halloween! He was a biker dude.
The one crying, auntie kassie about punched me through the phone for sending that to her. I think she cried. He was fine two seconds after I could the picture.
The last one is his first birthday!































3 comments:

Krista Schneider said...

Aww! What a cutie, I can see why his auntie wouldn't like the tears, poor thing! The mustache is hilarious.

Krista Schneider said...

Aww! What a cutie, I can see why his auntie wouldn't like the tears, poor thing! The mustache is hilarious.

Ann said...

Squeeeeal! Too cute littleman, you have there!