Saturday, July 11, 2009

I need ...

I need to sleep for 24 hours straight...

I need to pack up everything in my house cuz we LEAVE in 20 days...

I need about 5 more hours in the day...

I need to get to level 27 in Farmtown so I can buy Peppers... :)

I NEED a new phone...water and cell equal no good...

I need payday to get said phone... (which is going to be an iphone cuz they are cheaper)

I need Bee to stop throwing fits in parking lots... (any thoughts on this? He is fine once we get to the store/house/whatever....just the parking lot)

I need the weather to cool down some so I have motivation to actually do said packing...

I need to do a post soon with pictures so I don't loose my followers!! :)

I heart you guys!

Be patient with me the next two months....I'll be here and there but less time blogging!

8 comments:

The Duckers said...

Good luck with all that!

Did you ever finish the blanket for Tessa? I'm just curious. I know you're crazy mad with doing so many other things so don't stress about it, I' just thought I would ask! ;o)

Barbaloot said...

Maybe you should try parking INSIDE the store....that way, Connor has no option of a parking lot tantrum?

Sherri said...

Don't worry...your bloggy friends won't leave you! And I have a son who used to have the worst fits as a 2-4 year old...I seriously didn't know what to do either...and he's now the nicest 14 year old!

Rebecca Irvine said...

We need you too. You will survive it all!

Nutty Hamster Chick said...

LOL at Barb's comment. Such wisdom. True that.

Best of luck with everything going on. I hope all your dreams come true. Moving is such a stressful time.

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

Girl I wish I was there to help or just be a support... bring along snacks and give them to him before you get to the parking lot... other words... distract them!

It's the only thing that works for me!

April said...

my youngest threw his fits IN the store yelling "don't beat me, don't beat, don't beat me". thank heaven for the fit in the parking lot.....less audience outside.

Unknown said...

I am with you about Farmtown I want those peppers too!!