Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Updates



I have started packing the little things around the house that are just stuff. That I'm sure we don't need but for some reason I can't get rid of just yet.




Maybe when I'm unpacking and just wanna get through the boxes.




On the plus side, my hubby thinks I'm a superstar!




Chris is a bare-ist...is what I call it. He likes all the counter free of EVERYTHING. Table cleared. Coffe table-free of magazines, remotes... you get the picture.




I, on the other hand, like STUFF.




I sometimes wonder how we have stayed friends, let along married all four years! (I know sounds like forever to you too!! ha ha ha I kid.)




Bee is a little puppet. He started this morning singing to the TV commercials. (Maybe it's cuz I do it too.) We went and bought shoes today for him. He is no longer in the toodler section.




He is wearing size 6, big boy shoes. I almost cried. Seriously he will be two in 4 weeks....where did it go??




I HAD to check out the shoes at Old Navy and they are having an AWESOME clearance sale. I don't know if it's all Old Navy's but this one had like 50 $1 racks. Usually they have $1 sales, it's crappy stuff no one wanted. This time, it was the WHOLE store!!! (except the front new stuff)




SOOOO I had a few things hop in the cart. They were a dollar people!!




Note to self: Don't even bother taking Old Navy swimming suits to the changing room. They have no support for your huge boobs and you will just get frustrated. I don't care how cute the blue one with the white polka dots is, your knockers aren't gonna fit.
Chris has almost ALL of his weekends planned out for the summer with fishing and hunting trips.
I have plenty of fabric and a Bee to keep me busy!
We are still waiting on orders but hopefully we'll know SOMETHING Monday.
Pictures of quilts to come!




10 comments:

rachel griffith said...

oh i am definitely with chris.
i like things put away too.

awww. he's growing up momma!!!
cute!!!

hahaha huge knockers.

Knit Wit said...

Ha! Ha! I know exactly what you mean. When all of my girlfriends were upset they had little boobs I would have gladly shared the extra I had.

Debz said...

They do grow fast Kritta. Enjoy every minute you can.

And WHAT!?!?! Old Navy is having a sale and I didn't know?!?!?! I know where I'll be when I get off today! Thanks for the tip!

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

K... my Old Navy does NOT have a $1 sale. Where almost everything is a $1. I'm getting totally jipped!

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

I am with you, I like stuff!! Hopefully you will be packing by Monday for a destination!

Melinda said...

Oh man, I'm gonna have to run over to Old Navy to just be dissapointed my tiny knockers don't look good in their bathing suits! haha

Anonymous said...

Don't you just hate that about swimming suits. I have always had that problem. Look at
shadeclothing.com
Their swimming suits have some of the best support I have seen. My sister just bought one and she loves it. I asked if she stays up and she said "yup"

Mallorie said...

YAY! That is so exciting! Can't wait to hear where your going... Moving sounds fun and exciting to me so I think i'll just have to live vicariously through you!

Aunt Spicy said...

I like stuff...I also like closets to put all the stuff in...sadly, never enough closets!

Aubrey said...

Ummm...yeah. I bought an old navy suit a couple years ago and it does nothing for my bosoms. Nothing.

I love Old Navy and have NEVER come across a $1 section/sale. I'm writing a letter now. LOL