Friday, May 29, 2009

Review of New Year's Goals

1. Workout before I blog. (If you don't here from me for awhile....this might be why.) We bought a treadmill this past year and it hasn't had much use. And I have a new iPod.

FAIL. I haven't worked out in months....

2. Write birthday cards to everyone in the family.

FAIL. I sent out for January....and that's where it stopped.

3. Read scriptures every day, along with prayers. I got new scriptures for Christmas.

Fail kinda. I haven't read every day but pretty close.

4. Go to the temple at least once a month.

PASS!!! I have gone to the temple every month since January. At least once.

So not so good for Kritta but at least I didn't FAIL them all. Maybe I'll make some more soon.

How are you doing on your New Year's Goals???

9 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I am doing my NY goal review next week!

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

HAHAHA@treadmill... that was totally me when we bought our treadmill!!!

GOOD for you about temple attendance!!! You're awesome!!!

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

I have been doing great because I did not make any!!!

Aunt Spicy said...

I think you can still do the birthday card goal! Before you move send cards to everyone regardless of the actually birthday date. 1. Everyone loves mail in the mailbox, 2. Its nice to be remembered!

John Deere Mom said...

You're ahead of me with actually having goals!

danette said...

Sounds like you've got the most important ones covered :)

Mary Monster Mary said...

I think you've got sooo many goals that you mustn't mark them as failed but rather not yet accomplished. It takes time for these things. And well at least you set goals. I just didn't this year. Way to go!

Sherri said...

I think it's great to review goals...and adjust them if necessary...I know I'm just not capable of accomplishing every goal I'd like to...but as long as I'm moving forward I'm okay with that!

tiburon said...

I am persisting. And that was my only goal :)

Way to hold yourself accountable though.