Thursday, December 24, 2009

My Wonderful SSS partner!!

These are my presents from my Secret Santa!! I played with 104 other people from Georgie's place! You guys should play next year! It's really fun. Thanks Georgie and Amy!!


Dear SSS partner,
When it comes to fabric, any colors go! I LOVE love LOVE my gifts. Really, you can't go wrong with fabric and candy and magazines, in this house!!!
Thank you so much for taking the time to get to know me! I love everything!!!
Thank you!!!


So my SSS is from North Dakota and that's all I know! I haven't been searching hard but now I will with Christmas tomorrow.

So this is the letter I got.


Great necklace! I don't know if my SSS made it or not but it's really awesome!



I don't know how to turn these photos so turn your head! :)

Thanks to everyone that played!

I hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas. We are eating dinner tonight and opening presents in the morning. Then off to the airport to drop Mom off.

8 comments:

Traci said...

You did have a wonderful SSS!!!

I love the name of your blog. My husband is Air Guard and we have certainly been separated at times (hopefuly, those days are past!) Thanks to you and yours for your sacrifice.

Thanks for stopping by. Merry Christmas!
:-)

Missy said...

Sounds like so much fun!
Merry Christmas!

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas Kritta...I am loving seeing what everyone is receiving!

Mel Fraase said...

Whew!! I really liked the fabric too!! Glad you liked your gifts (yes, I made the necklace!)!! Merry Christmas from one military wife to another!
Mel F.

Brandy@YDK said...

what great stuff. merry christmas

Rachel Holloway said...

That is all so beautiful! LUCKY YOU!!

Unknown said...

I didn't have a SS!! I guess I am not righteous enough! Merry Christmas!

Jessi said...

so neat!

my son is getting his molars and is a hand full too. i have always said molars are EVIL.