1. No, we will NOT be sending presents to everyone this year. We are poor. Welcome to the club.
2. My family used to put puzzles together at the old kitchen table.
3. I watched the steam rising from the hot cup of coffee (or tea) and thought: "Why is there coffee in my hot chocolate!!?"
4. This baby is going to be okay.
5. I'll take all kinds of meds and IV's for this little guy, just to be safe and healthy.
6. People need to be nice on the computer/blog/FB world. Just because you can hide behind your computer screen, doesn't make you a nice person. You answer to your own conscience at night. If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all. It's a good rule, at least from my point of view.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching some of the shows I recorded this week, tomorrow my plans include picking up my Mom from the airport and having birthday dinner with my familia! and Sunday, I want to just relax with my family!
I had my blood drawn Tuesday, almost a week after the IVIG, and have 79K platelets! This is a good thing. They want to keep them above 30K. I go in next week for another blood draw to see where they are then.
I'm having issues with not getting all my emails to my blackberry...does anyone know how to fix that??
I got Chris' his Christmas present last weekend and he already guessed it. Next year, no presents OR I'm just not buying them until Christmas eve. Every year we have been married, he has guessed his Christmas presents. Even a stinking harmonica, last year!!! I've tried the big box with rocks, weights and other things, with a small present. He still guesses.
Bee is cutting his molars and is ONERY!!! I might sell him for cheap. I feel bad for the little guy. It's gotta hurt. But his mom just can't take the whining!! Hopefully this week goes by fast.
Wednesday was my birthday. It was a good one. I went to our friend's house for Little Casaer's pizza and ice cream cake at dinner time. Chris got me a beautiful jewerly box. I'll try to put up pictures. Christi and George got me scrapbooking stuff and so many other things...I was spoiled. Marianne and Missy sent me a stocking with cookies and chocolate in it...so fun! And it's not over yet. Chris, Bee, my Mom and I are going out to dinner in El Paso, Saturday.
Any ideas for good food?? I don't do seafood.