Here are my excuses for not posting since Saturday night:
1. It's been clear here in Anchorage and that means my internet doesn't work well.
2. I've been reading everyone else's blogs.
3. There is a little fairy running around my house that keeps making messes and not cleaning up!
4. I've been working on Nicci's quilt so I can mail it tomorrow...we'll see!
5. I've been waiting for the voting to go on at Shelle's so I can win a $25 gift card. (I'd give the quilt to #2)
So there you have it. My excuses!!
I saw on someone else's site that they are posting something that they are grateful for, until Thanksgiving. It sounds like a great idea so here I go. I'm going to do two since it's the 11th.
1. I'm so very grateful for my husband job in the military. It allows us to provide for our family with little worry about being fired or down sized. It allows us to live in places we wouldn't live before. (I wouldn't move to Alaska in a million years, if I had the choice.)
2. I'm very grateful for our Church. I love that it's an extented family. It's the same no matter where we go. The same priesthood, same setup, same great ideas and music. I love it! And the callings are great too!
I want to put up a thank you to all those that have served our country, past and present. We are so grateful for all the work that you do for our family to live here. Thanks for protecting our freedom and families!