Sunday, February 14, 2010

Bee's bed minus a rail

I know the picture isn't the greatest and it's upside down but this is my little man/big boy.
We took the rail off his crib so now it's like a daybed. He doesn't like going to bed anymore but I think it's just because he doesn't like missing out on things, not because of the bed.
We have started saying prayers on his new bed. He really likes it and will even add in a few words.
I don't wanna hear about the pacifier. This is more for my sanity then his. I will get rid of the pacifier when I'm ready. One thing at a time, folks! :) He only gets it at bedtime and doesn't even keep it in his mouth for more than ten mintues. It's NOT hurting his teeth anymore than him bouncing his face off the slide or running into his truck. Let me have this kiddo and then I will start thinking about getting rid of the pacifier. :)

4 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

rightfully so! You do what you need with the binky...we each have the right time, and you will know when it is! :)

Rebecca Irvine said...

Nice to see you back. This pic is super cute. 20 years from now you won't care that he still had his pacifier at this age. No one will. But you would regret if you did not remain sane enough to be a good mom.

Purple Quilter Queen said...

Whatever works for you girl!! So cute! Jenn

Elaine said...

Oh, that is so precious!!

Don't forget to enter to win a tankini of your choice!

clothedmuch.blogspot.com