Monday, September 28, 2009

While still traveling..

So I got my bum in gear this morning and pulled pictures from the trip to blog about. So here we go...
These are 12 pumpkins I made for a swap. I didn't get my stuff together in time to actually trade with my group but I finished them. I am swapping with a few girls on the side if anyone is interested.
This is at Macho Lake in Canada. It's suppose to be one of the most beautiful lakes in the world. It was beautiful to us because we all had to potty and get out and walk. We walked along the beach and threw rocks for a good hour. At this point, I believe we had been traveling three days straight.
I had to do a double take on Bee. He is wearing a hat! :)
Here's another picture. The lake has some sort of chemical in it that makes it teal. It really is quite pretty.



Here's Hooch doing his nose thing!
This was way long ago but I had to post it cuz well, you just gotta! :)



8 comments:

April said...

It's so good to see you posting! Love the pumpkins! I have a halloween quilt from 3 years ago I have to finish!

Homer and Queen said...

Well April is up awfully early!!!Glad to see you back...and love the quilt! How are you feeling?

Nutty Hamster Chick said...

Yes how are you doing? Are you settled in your new home? Hope all is well.

Deb Robertson Writes said...

If you are posting does this mean you are feeling any better?? I hope so. I am going to do your block, truly really. Don't hate me!

Rebecca Irvine said...

Cute pumpkins!

Rachel Holloway said...

I have missed you so much!

Do you have a phone again?? And if so, will you re-email me the digits? I want to catch up with you!!

Taron Anderton Deeds said...

I love you Krista....but I don't want to see a stick that you have peed on. LOL

PS. I love the pumkins!

The Crash Test Dummy said...

Still so happpppppy you are pregnant! LUB YOU!

Pumpkin quilt is adorable!