Saturday, February 7, 2009
I'm feeling all lovey dovey right now towards my little man. This is a picture of him this time last year. I remember taking this picture.
I didn't think he was going to sit there very long so I didn't bother getting the camera. Then after about 5 minutes, I finally went and grabbed it. I don't remember how long he sat there but it was quite awhile for a little guy. Especially since he had just figured out he could scoot around the house.
Anyway our little man had a 103 temperature tonight. some tyenol and a bath, and we are good now. I'm just so grateful for so many things. Sick babies put these in to a different view.
Let me just make a quick list:
1. Chris home (this time last year he was in Florida for work)
2. Modern medicine to help bring down temps.
3. heat in our house with hot water
4. A husband that would rather stay home with his family than party like other 23 year olds.
5. A temple so close to be able to visit whenever we feel like it
6. Grateful to be able to have Bee in our family. He is so wonderful
Oh there's so much more but you get the drift.