Saturday, October 1, 2011

The pilgrims

We have this guys with us again! Chris' dad, Don, came down to watch the boys while we were up here having a baby. Before that, Courtney, Amy and Susie watched them for 5 days! I soooooooo owe them!!
Anyway, Don drove up Tuesday and brought the boys. I missed them soo much. I knew I was going to miss them but not to the actual hurt-in-my-heart miss them. 
It's not fun having them in a hotel but at least they are here. I just can't wait until we are ALL home. Sleeping in our own beds, doing our regular stuff, eating our regular food.
Glo bug has hurt his leg also. That has been fun too. He is doing better but for a few days he could barely walk. It doesn't seem to hurt in one spot, just his whole right leg. I'm thinking the boys were wrestling and it got twisted or something. If it's still drama on Monday, we will call Tricare. Having a whiny boy on top of this stress leaves me crying most every afternoon...then it's naptime and things seem a little better after a nap.
Dragonfly is doing great. He's eating well. Taking a bottle on half his feeds. He's gaining weight. Now we just have to wait until he eats all his food by bottle. We have no idea when that will be. It's up to the little guy.

1 comment:

Rebecca Irvine said...

Hang in there. You will be home soon hopefully.